[PyQt] Next PyQt and SIP Releases
phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Sat Jan 15 07:57:54 GMT 2011
The current PyQt and SIP snapshots can be considered as release
>From the PyQt NEWS file...
- Added the QPyNullVariant class to the QVariant v2 API to allow null
QVariants to be implemented.
- Added the optional type keyword argument to QSettings.value() to allow
the type of the returned value to be specified.
- QDeclarativeItem will now act as a transparent proxy from any QML
- Any QObject invokable methods can now be called transparently even if
they haven't been explicitly wrapped.
- Converted the Reference Guide to Sphinx.
- Bug fixes.
>From the SIP NEWS file...
- Added support for the __getattribute__, __getattr__, __setattr__ and
- Added the /RaisesPyException/ function annotation.
- Added SIP_SSIZE_T as a predefined type.
- PyObject * can now be used as a synonym for SIP_PYOBJECT.
- Added sip.ispycreated() to the sip module.
- Added the --deployment-target flag to configure.py for MacOS/X.
I'll make the releases towards the end of next week.
More information about the PyQt