[PyQt] Capture drop in a QTableWidget

starglider develop starglider.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 21:41:05 GMT 2011

Hi,
I'm new to PyQt and I have a problem, search de google, PyQt docs, Mr.
Summerfield's  book, but
was unable to find a way of sort it.

I have a QListWidget and  a QTableWidget all have the drag and drop enable,
I use this example:
http://zetcode.com/tutorials/pyqt4/dragdrop/

it works fine because the text in the ListWidget goes to the TableWidget and
I can further process it,
but I need to pick the text immediately after it is drooped in the
WidgetList without the need of click in the cell.

Tried:
SIGNAL("itemChanged(QTableWidgetItem*)")
SIGNAL("currentItemChanged(QTableWidgetItem *,QTableWidgetItem *)")

without result.

If any one can help I really appreciate.