[PyQt] A dire warning message

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Fri Jul 8 10:22:04 BST 2011

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 19:00:52 +1000, Algis Kabaila wrote:
> I think it is time to give it rest, unless someone can suggest antother
> lead.
> The fun of it begins to feel like bashing one's head against a wall.
> After all I can live with the "dire warning" message.

I don't know why this thread has carried on so long. It has nothing to do
with PyQt4, and everything to do with KDE 4 - *all* of my KDE apps issue
that warning. Have you seen the number of warnings Kate spawns?

In addition to that, it's a warning, not an error. Warnings are
non-crucial errors which will not affect how an application runs.
Developers should strive to have code that issues no warnings, but as
end-users we should not worry about warnings.

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za