[PyQt] what is the difference between QMenu() and QMenu(self)

Mike Ramirez gufymike at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 06:11:10 BST 2011

On Friday, July 29, 2011 05:47:21 PM Jian Ma wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I agree with your opion. Actually, I did backtrace. The message showed like
> "~qobject, qobject.cpp can not find." I guess that the pyqt try to delete
> an deleted object.
>
> If you have other ideas, please let me know.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jian

Read through this thread (the one I referenced in my earlier email):
http://old.nabble.com/QMainWindow-bug--td30703586.html

See if what's in here helps you. Also make sure you're up to date to the
lastest pyqt, looks like there was a fix applied, may you're finding a similar
bug too.

and you're welcome.

Mike

--
An ambassador is an honest man sent abroad to lie and intrigue for the
benefit of his country.