[PyQt] PyQT job posting

Kerri Reno kreno at yumaed.org
Fri Jun 10 15:07:42 BST 2011

Please consider the job posting, below.  The Human Resources contact
information is at the bottom, but feel free to email or call me
(928-502-4240) if you have questions.

Thanks!!!
Kerri

Yuma Union High School District <http://www.yumaunion.org>
(Yuma, AZ, USA)

**Job Description**: Small, dedicated team in the process of creating
a School District Financial, Payroll and Human Resources system is
looking for 2 additional programmers. We use PyQT almost exclusively
for the user interface, although we want to branch out with web
interfaces.  Our environment consists of:

* Python
* PyQt
* PostgreSQL
* DevOps Shop
* Agile Development

**Requirements**

* Must be eligible to work in the United States
* Python Programming experience
* Qt experience
* Linux experience
* availability of high-speed internet connection

**Preferences**

* School district or state or municipal government experience
* Linux Server(Debian/Ubuntu)

**About YUHSD**

Here at Yuma Union High School District we recognize the importance of
the high school years to each student's future success. Our teachers,
staff, administration, and local community dedicate themselves to
helping each of our district's students achieve their potential by
laying a foundation that they will build on throughout their lives.

Behind the scenes of teachers and students, there's a lot of
day-to-day business involved in keeping the financial aspects of the
district running smoothly. *Our team is involved with providing
computer based tools for the financial, payroll and human resources
departments so that they can concentrate on the aspects of their jobs
that cannot be automated.*

All contracts are awarded for a single fiscal year. While many times
the contract is renewed each year, that is not always the case. Our
fiscal year is from June through July.

**Contact Info:**

* **Contact**: Erika Wagner, Human Resources Department
* **Phone**: 928-502-4600
* **Email**: ewagner at yumaed.org
* **Web** http://www.yumaunion.org
* **To apply** http://www.yumaunion.org/filestore/yumaunionclass-inter11.pdf