[PyQt] New Example for Advanced TreeViews

Entity Reborn entityreborn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 22:47:39 GMT 2011

I'd like to submit these two files as an advanced example for manipulation
of treeviews.
This example demonstrates how to override the default drawn decoration for
checkboxed items (replacing it with a radiobutton decal) as well as the
accomanying logic, as well as a few other extras I've thrown in.

I'd be very honored if this would be added to the Examples directory, but
obviously, it's up to the developers of PyQt.

Feel free to comment on the code, hack it, tear it to bits, etc. Some of the
quality of the code isn't the greatest, but a little TLC would go over well.
Enjoy!

Run test.py to launch the demo.

--
~EntityReborn