[PyQt] Issue with selected cells in a QTableView

simozack simozackml at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:16:59 GMT 2011

*Sorry, I answered with a private e-mail*

2011/3/17 Vicent Mas <uvemas at gmail.com>:

> can somebody help me with this problem, please? I've spent several
> days thinking about it but I still don't know if it is a bug (as I
> believe) or not and I have not a fix, not even a workaround.

Hi Vincent,

It works fine if in the updateView() method you don't disconnect and
reconnect the selectionChanged signal (try to comment the first and
the last line of the method).

But I don't understand what you are trying to do with that. Can you
explain, please? :)

HTH,
Simone