[PyQt] Problem on qt label

Matteo Boscolo matteo.boscolo at boscolini.eu
Sat Mar 26 08:54:55 GMT 2011

Hi all,
I have a QDialog in witch I put a qtreeview and a label.
the datamodel of the qtreeview contains a field that is bite array that
rappresent a bitmap.

if I run the stand alone dialog the label will be update when I click on
the qtreeview row with the relative bitmap.

if I run this dialog as a children of a cad application via com server
it works well but the label dose not show the image ..
I also try to show a text instead a bitmap and it works well in the
dialog ..

Have you any idea on how to solve This issue ?

Regards,
Matteo