[PyQt] nmake fatal error while compiling SIP - voidptr.c: error C2039

Johanna johanna.royer at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:57:34 BST 2011

I commented the line that was giving me problems (in fact, just an argument
of the function
which doesn't seem too important).

Now, I have a linking error :
python26.lib<python26.dll) : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64'
conflicts with target machine type 'X86'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"D/\ProgramFiles\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\Bon\amd64\link.EXE"' : return code '0x458'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"D/\ProgramFiles\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\Bon\amd64\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

I am running windows 64bits, and calling all the commands from Visual studio
2008 command prompt.
I tried calling the commands from Windows SDK command prompt on which I
previously
called the command : setenv /release /x64
Usually I use this and then call visual studio from this prompt and it
compiles in 64bits mode. But it doesn't seem
to do the trick now.

Thanks for your attention,

Johanna