[PyQt] Storing QString/Unicode in Sqlite Database

Tayfun Kayhan tayfun92_kayhan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 23:13:21 GMT 2011

Yes, this is how I wrote when I tried it. It's given the same error. What's more interesting, in another program, that I wrote and that uses unicodes, does not give any error with the same use of sip.setapi('QString', 2) . But I see a little addition code , I added :

try:
from PyQt4.QtCore import QString
except ImportError:
QString = str

So this may be what prevents program from giving error. I'll try it as soon as I'm able to. Thank you.