[PyQt] PyQt4.Gui.QFileDialog

Janwillem jwevandijk at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 31 08:08:10 GMT 2011

Thanks, yes I see, that is under windows (XP on VirtualBox, python 2.7.1 and
pyqt4 4.7.2 in my case) but under linux (ubuntu 11.10, python 2.7.2+ and
pyqt 4.7.3) it only closes after the sleep has finished (or in case of my
practical application, until the data processing finished)
So any tips from a ubuntu user???
cheers, Janwillem