[PyQt] Create an installer package

Vijayakumar aphrovijay.soaf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:10:33 BST 2012

Hi,

I have developed an application which has nearly 10 individual python files.
These files are core of the application.

Now i want to convert these files into an installer package. I also want to
do something similar for windows compatibility as well.

My application also uses MySQL. I use MySQL to store and retrieve values
used in the application.

I remember using SQL Lite with Andriod programming and the database file can
be exported in that case. Am not sure about  doing the same for MySQL. Could
anyone please provide their suggestions on the both "installer package" and
database support.

How would the database support be maintained when an installer is created ?
Is it even possible ?

Thank you.