[PyQt] Always show a QLineEdit as QItemDelegate

Jake Richards blaven at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:12:49 BST 2012

Hello:
  I've got a QTreeView that uses a QLineEdit as a QItemDelegate for one of
it's columns.  The problem is that I want to display the QLineEdit all the
time, not just when the user double clicks and starts editing.  Am I using
the wrong approach to accomplish this?  I was using a QTreeWidget with
setItemWidget but the docs said that I should only do that if I'm using
static data, so I'm attempting to use the delegates.  Thank you for any
help!