[PyQt] QEvent.LeaveEditFocus

David Beck dbeck at ualberta.ca
Fri Aug 3 22:39:01 BST 2012

I'm getting the following error message when trying to use "LeaveEditFocus" in an event filter (Python 3.3, Mac OS 10.7, PyQt 4.9.2):

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/David/Documents/Python/Qt/QtFieldbook/QtFieldbook/QtFieldbook/runFieldbook.py", line 53, in eventFilter
    if event.type() == QtCore.QEvent.LeaveEditFocus:
AttributeError: type object 'QEvent' has no attribute 'LeaveEditFocus'

The filter runs fine with the other QEvents I've tried in the same conditional (e.g., FocusOut and Leave), but LeaveEditFocus would be better for my application.

David