[PyQt] TableView - activated signal

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Tue Feb 21 21:23:09 GMT 2012

On Tuesday 21 February 2012, 18:06:51 Mads Ipsen wrote:
> On 21/02/2012 16:47, Mateusz Korniak wrote:

> >>      * But if you navigate around in the cell using arrow keys and
> >> then press space, the cell is opened, but no signal is triggered.
> >> * If you then write something in the cell and press TAB to leave
> >> the cell - no signal is triggered.
> >
> > Perhaps above are cell contents edits, without activation.
> >
> >>      * Also, I would expect a double-click to also trigger the
> >> activated signal, since the cell is activated by the double-click.
> >
> > That works for me:
> > activate on cell[1,1]
> > doubleClick on cell[1,1]
>
> Any idea why this fails for me? Because I use Gnome? Bug?

Mads, before pointing fingers, let's start with a proper description of
the offending system.

With these, your script behaves fine for me (similar to Matheusz'
results):
python: 2.6.2
sip: 4.13.1
qt4: 4.7.1
pyqt4: 4.9

WM: KDE 3.5.10

If you use Ubuntu, you need to know, that they do questionable things to
get their stuff to behave, especially to Gnome and WM.

Pete