[PyQt] Gui best practice

Rapczak, Jesse jrapczak at soe.sony.com
Wed Feb 29 00:21:34 GMT 2012

I use the second option, but I noticed that python errors from functions called by my UI are not reported in Maya when using uic. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe I'm just doing it wrong. It's fine once I notice an error is happening but it silently fails and I often won't even realize there is an error.