[PyQt] SCN_MODIFIED parameters

Bryan A. Jones bjones at ece.msstate.edu
Wed Jan 4 17:26:03 GMT 2012

All,

I'm trying to better understand the SCN_MODIFIED signal in QScintilla v2.6,
since the documentation doesn't provide many details. Digging a bit in the
source code:

In Qt4\ScintillaQt.cpp(357), I see what I believe is a signal sent to
Python as:
            emit qsb->SCN_MODIFIED(scn.position, scn.modificationType, text,
                    scn.length, scn.linesAdded, scn.line, scn.foldLevelNow,
                    scn.foldLevelPrev, scn.token, scn.annotationLinesAdded);

Then, in Python\sip\qsciscintillabase4.sip(1219), the statement
    void SCN_MODIFIED(int, int, const char *, int, int, int, int, int, int,
int);
then exposes this signal as QsciScintillaBase.SCN_MODIFIED, correct?

Thanks for any help!

Bryan
--
Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)