[PyQt] Bug in QWebKit?...

Kovid Goyal kovid at kovidgoyal.net
Fri Jan 13 08:53:02 GMT 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 09:34:42AM +0100, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Well, determining coordinates and height/width for elements is a
> completely different story than fetching a static attribute from a
> static element in a static page.

The point is that I have found that properties that can be modified in
javascript often return different values when accessed via javascript and the
Qt APIs.

Static with respect to what? Do the following; in the test case James attached,
click the Submit button without clicking the defaults button first, I'm betting
you will see that the values returned by the two APIs are the same.

Kovid.

--

Dr. Kovid Goyal
http://www.kovidgoyal.net