[PyQt] AttributeError: type object 'QDateTime' has no attribute 'currentMSecsSinceEpoch'

Joshua Downer joshua.downer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:44:44 BST 2012

Hi,

I have encountered a problem where on ubuntu (running python 2.6 with Qt
4.7) QDateTime does not seem to have the static
method 'currentMSecsSinceEpoch'. But when I run on windows (running python
2.7 with Qt 4.8) this function is present. I have search the documentation
and online but I haven't found any mention of this particular problem. The
function is definitely available in Qt 4.7.

Has anyone experience this issue before? Is there a simple fix? Do I just
have a message up installation?

Any help appreciated.

-Josh