[PyQt] button delegate in a tableview

Cristobal Infante cgcris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:59:03 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to embed a button per row inside a tableview. My botton are
drawing correctly as delegates but are not reacting to any clicks.

Should I be setting flags for this column? so far I have something like:

 if index.column() == 14:
        flags |=  QtCore.Qt.ItemIsSelectable  |
QtCore.Qt.ItemIsUserCheckable | Qt.ItemIsEnabled
    return flags

This is my delegate, but how do I make the button react to clicks?

Thanks,
cris

class AButton(QtGui.QStyledItemDelegate):
mouse_isPressed = False

def __init__(self, parent = None):
    QtGui.QStyledItemDelegate.__init__(self, parent)

def boundingRect(self):
    return QtCore.QRectF(0, 0, 40, 40)

def paint(self, painter, option, widget = 0):
    opt = QtGui.QStyleOptionButton()

    opt.state = ((QtGui.QStyle.State_Sunken if self.mouse_isPressed
else QtGui.QStyle.State_Raised) | QtGui.QStyle.State_Enabled)
    opt.text = self.text()
    opt.icon = self.icon()
    opt.rect = option.rect
    opt.palette = option.palette
    QtGui.QApplication.style().drawControl(QtGui.QStyle.CE_PushButton,
opt, painter)

def text(self):
    return QtCore.QString("hi")

def icon(self):