[PyQt] Fingerprint Reader Integration

engdarkman89 darkman20050 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 12:01:12 GMT 2012

Hi Professionals,

I want to integrate Fingerprint Reader device into my application, so it
will provide login with fingerprint functionality, the application should be
able to store & compare fingerprints to identify users.
I know about paid SDK’s, but none officially supporting Python, so is there
any library, API, SDK tested with Python? maybe some code examples?

Actually, i am free to choose any Fingerprint model (readers only, not those
with screens, timers, speakers..etc) if it suit the needs.

The reader i am testing with:
<http://python.6.n6.nabble.com/file/n4996148/DiGENT.jpg>

Thanks.