[PyQt] support for Android

Stef Mientki stef.mientki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:38:48 BST 2012

hello

Is there any progress in the support for Android ?

PyQt seems to be the only environment that supports full WebKit.

I just got my hands on a galaxy Note 10.1,
and I have a very simple (at least I think) need:
"write, read and sync (Android/Windows) some enhanced text documents"

enhanced is something like word/rtf/html/open-office

And would you believe that this isn't possible (yet).

It's unbelievable how bad google-docs works on Android.

I've a good html text editor, based on PyQt + WebKit,
but I can't run it on Android :-(

cheers,
Stef