[PyQt] Exporting an image to a PDF

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:59:46 BST 2012

Hi all.

I have been looking for ways to get things exported to PDF; I must say that
I am pleasantly surprised by the ease of exporting a text-document to a PDF
:)

Googling also says that exporting an image to pdf is "easier" than
exporting a text-documnt in PyQt; unfortunately for me, I have not been
able to find the steps to do that :-\
So, I will be grateful if I could be directed to a "Hello World" program to
do this.

My requirement is very simple ::

                * Read an image file (png/jpeg, etc).
                * Export to PDF; simple. No editing of pixels, or any other
stuff.

Looking forward to some pointers :)

Regards,
Ajay