[PyQt] QsciScintilla with multiple documents

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 01:32:25 BST 2013

With the QTextEdit there is a separate QTextDocument that can
be swapped in and out to make a multi-document editor.

I am trying to switch over to QsciScintilla but am having trouble
achieving the same effect.

Does the QsciDocument serve the same purpose as QTextDocument?
The online documentation for QsciDocument is very sparse. It says
it is for having multiple QsciScintilla viewing the same document
which is sort of the opposite of what I want.

Should I just be creating multiple QsciScintilla to make the multiple
document system? Or am I missing something more like QTextDocument?

Thanks.