[PyQt] Example sip/Qt code?

John Lee jjl at pobox.com
Sun Apr 28 20:52:36 BST 2013

Hi

I am considering forking and re-wrapping some Qt code, for use from PyQt.

What example code is there out there that could get me started quickly?
Clearly PyQt itself is a good source, but is there code that's much
simpler that could get me going with a simple case to start off with?

I'm most interested particularly in relatively simple but standalone
projects that are nevertheless real production code, so that the build
system is relatively to understand, but realistic.  Toy examples might be
useful too, though.

A related question: are there any technical hazards I should watch out for
when copying-and-pasting PyQt code -- will I need to rename certain
identifiers that might not be obvious, to avoid conflicts?

Thanks

John