[PyQt] Scroll QTableView beyond last column/row

Paul Du Bois dubois at doublefine.com
Thu Aug 29 21:28:58 BST 2013

Hmmm. I haven't seen that behavior, but it might be specific to particular
Qt versions (I'm on a slightly old one). I think the general idea of only
futzing with the scrollarea/scrollbar is pretty sound, though. You might
get some traction on that bug by checking to see if it's the scrollbar
that's getting its range changed (or its value changed) behind your back
somehow, or if someone's moving the view independently of the scrollbar.