[PyQt] Trying to install Eric 4

Alan Corey alan01346 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 03:30:18 GMT 2013

I'm pretty sure I did them in that order: that's the only way they'd make sense.

Yes, I posted "In the QScintilla files there's a Python dir, I
installed that after
the main QScintilla install."  PyQt4 was in place before either one,
but I did replace my PyQt4 (and sip) with an earlier one because the
earlier one was in the ports collection of my OS.  I'll try it again
before my next window of online time tomorrow night.

There wasn't any uninstall, I just deleted files that conflicted and
installed the new (older) version.  I went from 4.9.6 back to 4.8.4.

 Alan

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX