[PyQt] Segfault when assigning cookie jar to QWebView

Joe Borġ mail at jdborg.com
Thu Jan 3 14:51:38 GMT 2013

I've attached a test script with the basics extracted from a browser I'm
trying to write.

I'm trying to create a cookie jar that is used globally across all windows
opened, so that any cookies created are available.  If I right click a link
and open in new window then close that window, when I click on a link in
the first window, I get segfault.

I would guess this is because it's looking for the cookie jar in the closed
window. so any tips on how to implement this properly would be a great
start.

Regards,
Joseph David Borġ
http://www.jdborg.com