[PyQt] Positive report about recent SIP snapshot (dc06058c99dd)

Umit Oztosun umit at oztosun.net
Wed Jan 23 14:10:12 GMT 2013

Hello,

I am maintaining a semi-complex PyQt based project, which regularly uses
creation and destruction of widgets containing tableviews fed by custom
models. I was experiencing occassional crashes during desctruction of
widgets. I was not able to produce a small example demonstrating the
problem, but was regularly experimenting with SIP releases and snapshots. I
am happy to report that the most recent SIP snapshot
(sip-4.14.3-snapshot-dc06058c99dd) seems to resolve my issues. As far as I
can guess, last three commits helped my case.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
--
Umit Oztosun