[PyQt] [SIP] How to reasonably implement writable global variables?

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:50:10 BST 2013

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Casper Ti. Vector
<caspervector at gmail.com> wrote:
> `Reply-To:' flag in the configuration of
> the mail list program so that replies are by default sent to the list?]

There are differing opinions on whether Reply-To munging should be
done or not. Many support it, many oppose it.

There is actually a Reply-To-List field that can be optionally added
to mails for this purpose but few mail clients (only KMail and
Thunderbird to my knowledge) actually support it. GMail certainly
doesn't!

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा