[PyQt] Using SIP wrappers for extension modules in python IDEs

Kenneth Miller kennethadammiller at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 19:02:11 BST 2013

So, I found out that there are some .api files that the tool that I'm using loads and parses. I'm pretty sure that SIP more than likely generated these, but I'm not sure because I'm not the most familiar with SIP. I updated the stack overflow question, but I'm pretty sure that the answer is no, Emacs doesn't support loading external modules' interface file via the .api files... I just want to make sure...