[PyQt] Specifying Qscintilla2 Include Directories When Building with PyQt 4.10

Scott Kitterman debian at kitterman.com
Thu Mar 7 05:07:10 GMT 2013

You may recall that last year I had an issue with the fact that due to the
Debian/Ubuntu multi-arch implementation, I need to include headers from two
different directories (one common and one arch specific):

http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/pipermail/pyqt/2012-October/032049.html

With the new Qscintilla2 Python/configure.py I ran into the same problem and
solved it similarly.  Patch is attached.  Is this an appropriate approach?  It
appears to work for both Python and Python3.

Scott K