[PyQt] Building PyQt using gcc in Mingw and MSys

Theuns Heydenrych theunsheydenrych at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 07:21:33 GMT 2013

Thanks Phil
I have taken MSys out of the loop.
Its only Mingw32 now.

I get sip successfully compiled and installed.
When running python in the command line and i enter
*
*
*>>> from sip import **
*>>> print SIP_VERSION_STR*
*4.14.3
*
*>>>*
*
*
I also get PyQt-win-gpl-4.9.6 successfully compiled and installed.
When running python in the command line and i enter
*
*
*>>> from PyQt4.Qt import **

It just fail.

How can i find out what/where is it failing?