[PyQt] Building PyQt using gcc in Mingw and MSys

Theuns Heydenrych theunsheydenrych at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:22:45 GMT 2013

Thank for the reply Phil,

I get a Windows Dialog that shows up that says "Python has stopped working"
and a button that shows the problem details.
Here is the info for that.

*Problem signature:*
*  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH*
*  Application Name: python.exe*
*  Application Version: 0.0.0.0*
*  Application Timestamp: 4f84a524*
*  Fault Module Name: python27.dll*
*  Fault Module Version: 2.7.3150.1013*
*  Fault Module Timestamp: 4f84a51f*
*  Exception Code: c0000005*
*  Exception Offset: 00000000000ccffb*
*  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48*
*  Locale ID: 1033*
*  Additional Information 1: b042*
*  Additional Information 2: b0421424f142fbb9cbb7bb36eb794492*
*  Additional Information 3: 620e*
*  Additional Information 4: 620eb73406993f88009c2e9ba8e1d7cb*
*
*
I have depends on my machine must i check the dependencies for Python.exe?
Should i not check for something that depends on the PyQt stuff?

Or is there another dependency checker for Python?

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com