[PyQt] To Eric(5) IDE Users

Pietro Moras studio-pm at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 3 15:15:41 GMT 2013

Hi Black,   I wander if, of the three ways for using cx_Freeze, you consider “cxfreeze” adequate to your needs.
Indeed, by design, cx_Freeze can be used at three levels, three different ways:  1/3)  At basic “cxfreeze” level (by the way, it's how it's currently embedded into Eric);2/3)  By means of custom Distutils-like “setup.py” scripts;3/3)  By means of direct use of cx_Freeze module library.-
I'd welcome your opinion. Thanks. - P.M. Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 10:33:52 +0200Subject: Re: [PyQt] To Eric(5) IDE UsersFrom: bl3a3ck at gmail.comTo: studio-pm at hotmail.comCC: pyqt at riverbankcomputing.comHicxfreeze is good choice supporting last PyQt5 or
package standalone installation for Windows and Linux with cxfreeze so i don't have to install PyQt4 to use Eric IDE
Cheers,