[PyQt] How does PyQt handle inlined functions?

ddobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 16:49:18 GMT 2013

Hello all,

I was wondering how inlined functions are handled in PyQt. I mean not those
which are just declared inline but the ones that are actually inlined. That
is, no binary code is generated for them in the containing lib during
compilation but rather calls to them are replaced with their implementation.
Does PyQt, for example, distribute additional libraries that contain all
inlines? If not, what approach does it use?

Thanks,
Dimitar Dobrev