[PyQt] module QtSvg doesn't build in, PyQt-gpl-5.1.1-snapshot-fc7b8711dba0 (lloyd konneker)

lloyd konneker bootch at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 8 01:50:49 BST 2013

More information:

Apparently no errors during build but the .so is missing after install.

In the build directory, after a build:

Exists:
cfgtest_QtSvg.pro and .cpp

Not exists:
cfgtest_QtSvg.o and .exe and no QtSvg directory

I am not very familiar with sip and the PyQt and Qt build processes.
But I don't see any dependencies that an older QtSvg package on Debian has,
except maybe some OpenGL libraries?  I really don't think that is the issue.

libQt5Svg.so.5.0.2 exists, but I suppose thats immaterial, only the
header files would need to exist to build the QtSvg module.