[PyQt] Upcoming Release of PyQt v5.1

Beyonlo beyonlo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:57:07 BST 2013

Hello,

   That is a great news.

   Finally now the community will write entire applications for
ios/android/bb using PyQT =D.

 1 - The PyQt for mobile will be support everything QT supports for mobile?
 2 - Is interesting the maximum use of QML on PyQT Desktop applications to
port easily to mobile? (Thinking in simple Desktop applications of course)

Thanks.

Beyonlo