[PyQt] is there some good PyQt source code for learning?

David Cortesi davecortesi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 18:13:52 BST 2013

The original request was,

> I can write some small and urgly GUI using PyQt,
> but I want to write some bigger and beautiful
> So, is there some good PyQt  source code for learning?

I think Genban Tade was looking for design help, not code help. Making the
UI after you design it on paper, is a mechanical process using the designer
and pyuic4. The problem is how to design a UI that isn't "urgly" (great
word!).

Search Amazon.com on the phrase "user interface design" One of the most
popular seems to be "Don't Make Me Think!" by Steve Krug, but it is mostly
about web design. I also like the look of "User Interface Design for
Programmers" by Jeff Johnson.