[PyQt] Manuale operativo PyQt5

Luciano Trespidi keplero1 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:38:27 BST 2014

>Excuse me anyone can help me to learn this new operative language ?
I finished to read one book to learn Python language but now i would like to start  new experience to learn this new language, i've see the example inside package but i have no experience so if is there anyone that  can explain me how i can find  any information in network about this new mode to operate with this language.
I'm very grateful if is there anyone that can explain me how i can start my experience because i've already tried to find any information in internet but i've not found that i would like to find .
Thanks !

Inviato da:
Ernesto Luciano Trespidi
Email: keplero1 at hotmail.com