[PyQt] pyqt4.10.4 QtGui.QFileDialog.getOpenFileNames can not work well with Anaconda1.9r

shaohua199 shaohua199 at aliyun.com
Tue Apr 29 10:28:18 BST 2014

Hi,After I install the pyqt4.10.4 into the Anaconda1.9.2(python2.7.6), and run the following test script:import sys
import os
from PyQt4 import QtGui
if __name__ == "__main__":
    app = QtGui.QApplication(sys.argv)

    filter_ = "Library File(*.lib *.l *.scs);;All File(*.*)"
    title = "Select files"
    lib_path_list = QtGui.QFileDialog.getOpenFileNames(None, title, os.getcwd(), filter_)

    sys.exit(app.exec_())

Then, the dialog show, but can not display the file name, directory name normally, just like following picture:Could you tell me what reason it is, how can I fix this issue?Thank you very much!!Best wishes,Shaohua