[PyQt] py2exe on windows

Gianluca Romanin romaninz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 23:13:04 BST 2014

Hi,

I'm currently using py2exe 0.9.2 with python3 on windows and it works:
- deploy all dlls
- copy plugins (modify the setup.py script to do that)
- --bundle-files 0* does not work*

You should provide some other infos:
- version of python
- pyqt5 modules you use
- type of app: qml or qwidgets? If qml, I can't say a lot. I think that is
actually unuseful qml with python
and it is a little bit difficult to work in a real world qml example with
pyqt.
- py2exe configuration and script
- os: i.e. I can't actually use the binaries on some version of Xp

Best regards,

 Gianluca Romanin (aka J_Zar)