[PyQt] QMainWindow::unifiedTitleAndToolBarOnMac missing?

Kovid Goyal kovid at kovidgoyal.net
Sat Aug 23 12:17:16 BST 2014

Any chance you could send me the patch for it, I could probably figure
it out on my own, but given that I just released calibre 2.0 I am rather
swamped working around the myriad regressions in Qt 5 that somehow
slipped past the three month long beta process for calibre 2.0.

I'd rather not have to deploy a snapshot version of PyQt with calibre on
OS X.

If it is difficult to extract the patch, no big deal, I'll get to it on
my own eventually :)

Thanks,

Kovid.

P. S. IIRC you've said before that you plan to make the PyQt VCS
public sometime in the future, just an added motivation: if you did
so, my google searches would likely have found the patch and I would not
be bothering you now :)