[PyQt] Disconnects slot from signal

iMath 2281570025 at qq.com
Thu Dec 4 03:09:32 GMT 2014

I made a mistake before  ,the three‍ lines code all worked ,just consider my suggestion for letting disconnect([slot]) in the New-style Signal and Slot returns a bool value to hint if the connection is broken or not .‍
              print(self.clipboard.dataChanged.disconnect())
 #            print(self.clipboard.dataChanged.disconnect(self.detectUrl))  #
#            print(QObject.disconnect(self.clipboard, SIGNAL('dataChanged()'),self.detectUrl))
I have tried the three,but only the uncommonted one worked,is there something wrong in  my code with ‍the other two?
 I think it would be better to let disconnect([slot]) in the New-style Signal and Slot return a bool value to hint if the connection is broken or not ,currently just return none
‍