[PyQt] pyQt Material design

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu Dec 11 16:42:34 GMT 2014

* john <johnf at jfcomputer.com> [2014-12-11 08:30:21 -0800]:
> The web is alive with Material design (flat design) and have been thinking
> about moving code to the new design and I wonder if pyQt has already done
> anything with the widgets to create a flat design.

PyQt doesn't do any widgets, PyQt is just the bindings/"glue" between
Python and Qt. You might want to ask the Qt people for that ;)

Though it's possible to style widgets using stylesheets, you probably
can define a stylesheet which makes stuff look flat quite easily.

Florian

             GPG 0xFD55A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc