[PyQt] place text in the middle of QProgressBar when setRange(0, 0) on Windows?

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Mon Dec 22 19:06:42 GMT 2014

* David Boddie <david at boddie.org.uk> [2014-12-20 20:53:11 +0100]:
> On Sat Dec 20 13:54:15 GMT 2014, Marcus Ottosson wrote:
>
> > Re-reading your comment, David, I see now that you weren't calling Florian
> > "incredibly rude" but the people asking for help in multiple places. I
> > suppose I'll back out slowly as it looks as though I'm on a solo quest in
> > this conversation. Carry on and sorry for the trouble.​
>
> I tried to write my comment as clearly as possible though misunderstanding is
> always possible. :-)
>
> I think Florian overreacted a little but I can understand why.

Yeah, I probably should've cooled down a bit before writing the
message. I apologize if it offended anyone, this wasn't my intention.

Apparently iMath also couldn't see my messages because his their
client (or provider/webmail) seems to hide everything except
top-posting so they can't read it. Oh well...

My point still stands though - I've had several occurences where that
person asked a (not exactly clear) question in IRC, I took the time to
try to understand what they meant and provided an (IMHO) good and
complete answer - only to see the same question (offtopic or not, I
guess that's debatable) cross-posted to two mailinglists. Again,
asking the occasional Qt question here is one thing, but I think
getting the same unclear question I already answered over multiple
channels *again* is annoying.

Of course that's all just my opinion :)

Florian