[PyQt] QtQuick documentation for PyQt5?

Jens Persson xerxes2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 18:00:34 GMT 2014

Dunno if I'm hardcore but yeah, PyQt runs very well on the Jolla phone.
It's not offficially supported by Jolla, basically nothing is, but it's
easy enough to publish apps on openrepos.net. When you enable dev mode on
the jphone you will get access to Python2 and a bunch of the most used
modules and the rest along with PyQt you can find on Openrepos.

Greets Jens