[PyQt] 回复: 回复: how to cast the returned pointer of QImage::scanLine(int i) toQRgb ? format is Format_RGB32

iMath 2281570025 at qq.com
Sat Jan 11 02:42:52 GMT 2014

but you mentioned here
http://pyqt.sourceforge.net/Docs/PyQt4/gotchas.html#support-for-void

 A sip.voidptr may also be given a size (ie. the size of the block of memory that is pointed to) by calling its setsize() method. If it has a size then it is also able to support Python’s buffer protocol and behaves like a Python memoryview object

Is this mean A sip.voidptr doesn't have a size by default ? if it is ,then sip.voidptr couldn't support  Python’s buffer protocol,right ?