[PyQt] GUI Designing query

Pankaj Gupta pankaj at gaurishiv.org
Sat Jan 11 13:18:35 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I am very new to PyQt. As per the requirement I have to disable panel close
button appears on the GUI at right top most corner. the user must close the
GUI by clicking the push button available on the GUI.

There are two options I have either I can disable the panel close button
during the design time or else I can develop a code to shut down the system
for panel close event.  but I am not able to find out both the options. I
am not able to disable panel close button at design time or even I am not
able to figure out how to track panel close event.

Please give me your valuable suggestion for this..

Thanks in advance

--
Thanks with Regards:
Pankaj