[PyQt] pyqtdeploy destroys info.plist?

lloyd konneker bootch at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 1 00:59:24 BST 2014

On OSX, even if you uncheck "Clean before build", does pyqtdeploy
rewrite the info.plist?

My work flow is to use pyqtdeploy without cleaning before build, and
hope that my xcode project in the same directory still works.  xcode
seems to read the info.plist from the same directory (to populate or
verify its GUI), and pyqtdeploy seems to be destroying it (even though I
also uncheck "run make", "run qmake", and "run app") wreaking havoc with
my work flow, requiring me to reenter the "Info" and "General" tabs in
the xcode GUI.